Attorney Profile: ALAN R. SCHEINTHAL
Houston, Texas, Business and Commercial Litigation Law Firm
Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law, has over 35 years of experience serving the business and real estate community in the Houston, Texas, area. We help clients with all business and real estate needs, including collections, real estate transactions and litigation, contract disputes, contract negotiations, and trials in disputes between businesses and business owners. We represent creditors in all bankruptcy adversary proceedings.
If your business is being disrupted, or if your accounts receivable department needs help with past due collections from your customers, contact a tenacious business and commercial litigation lawyer at Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law.
Alan R. Scheinthal, Partner
Mr. Scheinthal is a graduate of the University of Florida (B.S., 1982) and the University of Houston Law School (J.D., 1985). During law school, Mr. Scheinthal was on the Law Review and a member of the Board of Advocates. Since obtaining his license, Mr. Scheinthal’s practice has primarily been in the areas of corporate and business law and commercial litigation. Mr. Scheinthal has handled a wide variety of matters, including: corporate, construction, contracts, landlord/tenant, pre and post judgment receiverships, forcible entry and detainers, collections, subrogation, bankruptcy, wills, deceptive trade practices, environmental, business torts, insurance defense and defamation. Mr. Scheinthal has extensive trial experience in state, federal and bankruptcy court. He is also a member of the Texas Bar Association, Houston Bar Association (Litigation, Construction, and Consumer Law Sections), and Houston Young Lawyer’s Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law – Creditors’ Rights
- Business & Commercial Law – Commercial Leasing
- Business & Commercial Law – Contracts
- Business & Commercial Law – Debtor/Creditor
- Business & Commercial Law – Secured Transactions
- Commercial Leasing and Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Law – Contracts & Liens
- Litigation – State Trial Practice
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1990
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Landry’s, Inc.
- Marquette Consumer Finance, L.L.C.
- Broadcast Music, Inc.
- Healthcare Consultants, Inc.
- Harrison Electropolishing, L.L.C.
- Pawnee Leasing Corporation
- Specialized Maintenance Services, Inc.
- Energy Capital Credit Union
- Financial Casualty & Surety
- First Service Credit Union
- Greenbox Capital, Inc
- Houston Highway Credit Union
- Houston Rockets
- KBR Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Red River Employees Federal Credit Union
- Rubicon Realty, LLC
- Southern Federal Credit Union
- SPCO Credit Union
- Union Fidelity Federal Credit Union
- United Energy Credit Union
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, 1985
- Houston Bar Association, 1985
- Pi Lambda Phi