Houston Commercial Litigation Attorney
Sugar Land Breach of Contract Lawyers
Our attorneys at Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law, are skilled in all aspects of commercial litigation. We aggressively pursue our clients’ interests in civil litigation matters, so they can go about their business without the distraction of legal difficulties. We are often able to prevent a significant disruption if the issue is identified quickly.
For over three decades, the attorneys at Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law, have served Houston area business owners and small and medium-sized companies. For skilled legal counsel and representation, contact the commercial litigation lawyers at Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law.
Aggressively Dedicated to Our Business Clients’ Interests
When business transactions or contracts are disputed, your company needs an experienced litigator on your side to ensure that your business is disrupted as little as possible. Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law, provides aggressive representation and personal service to clients involved in commercial litigation such as:
- Collections litigation, on behalf of creditors
- Landlord-tenant collection disputes, including evictions
- Commercial real estate litigation, including title disputes, land use disputes, mortgage foreclosure actions, earnest money disputes and other disputes involving sales of real estate
- Disputes with other businesses, including breach of contract, disputes over purchase and sale agreements, and business fraud
- Disputes within a company, including shareholder disputes and partnership disputes
Our commercial litigation attorneys understand that business owner disputes have the potential to weaken or destroy a business. Our goal is to help you identify potential areas of conflict before they surface and assist you in any litigation or dispute that may arise.
If your business is involved in a contract dispute, collections matter, or any sort of business dispute, contact a commercial litigation attorney at the Houston law firm of Alan R. Scheinthal, Attorney at Law, for a consultation.